Westonaccess.com's policy is that it does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from subscribers under eighteen years of age. The Services or Sites are not directed or intended for children under eighteen years of age. If you are under eighteen years of age, you should not register to become a Subscriber or provide personally identifiable information on any of the Sites. If you are the parent or guardian of a subscriber under the age of eighteen whom you believe has disclosed personally identifiable information to Westonaccess.com, please contact Westonaccess.com at email so that we may delete and remove such subscriber's information from our systems.
The Information We Gather
Westonaccess.com collects information from you at several different points on the Sites or through use of the Services in various ways. For example, Westonaccess.com continually reviews its visitors' demographics, interests and pages viewed, and Westonaccess.com may require its subscribers and users to provide certain personal information if they wish to participate in various activities on the Sites (e.g., consummating transactions and entering into contests, drawings or surveys). However, Westonaccess.com can only collect your personally identifiable information if, and when, it is voluntarily offered. Whenever we collect personal information, we will make an effort to include a link to this Policy on that page.
Message Board and Chats
Among the many Services which Westonaccess.com offers subscribers on the Sites, we provide message boards and chat rooms. Please be aware that any visitor may read your postings on a message board or in a chat room. Furthermore, any information which you may post to a message board or in a chat room, including your profile information, will be disclosed and available to all users of that message board or chat room, and is therefore no longer private. Westonaccess.com cannot guarantee the security of such information that you disclose or communicate online in public areas such as message boards and chat rooms, and you do so at your own risk. Westonaccess.com reserves the right to republish your postings from message boards or chat rooms elsewhere on the Web in any format.
How We Use the Information That We Gather
Westonaccess.com uses certain technologies, such as "cookies", to personalize and improve your online experience.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive. Cookies store information about your visit to the Sites or your use of the Services, thereby allowing you to access certain Westonaccess.com’s features not otherwise available. The information in the cookie is transmitted from your computer to Westonaccess.com or to one of our third-party authorized service contractors. The information contained in these cookies makes it possible for our systems to know if you are presently logged onto a Site or using any of the Services, or whether you have done so in a prior visit. This technology enables Westonaccess.com to instantly determine your access privileges while allowing you to navigate the Sites or use any of the Services without having to repeatedly log in.
- Cookies from Westonaccess.com and/or one of our authorized service contractors are also used to collect standard information transmitted from your web browser including, without limitation: your Internet address, browser type, web pages you visited with date and time, purchases you made on any of the Sites and the type of operating system on your computer. This information is used to help us understand and meet the ever-changing needs and interests of our subscribers.
- Westonaccess.com does not control any cookies you may receive from an advertiser and these are not subject to this Policy.
- Westonaccess.com also uses web beacon technology to help track site usage. Web beacons (also called single pixel gifs or action tags) allow Westonaccess.com to track page viewing counts and patterns which we use to focus and tailor future content development, measure the effectiveness of Westonaccess.com’s own marketing campaigns and assist with broadband capacity management for the Sites.
- Westonaccess.com also employs web beacons within the context of certain e-mails in order to determine the effectiveness and appeal of those mailings. These web beacons 'sense' and notify Westonaccess.com if and when you open the e-mail, if your e-mail program is capable of displaying HTML messages, and where you may navigate within these HTML messages.
Disclosure of Personal Information in the Event of Merger or Sale of Assets
Westonaccess.com, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity, or all or substantially all of their respective assets could be acquired. Should such a combination, acquisition or transaction occur, you should expect that Westonaccess.com will share some or all of your personally identifiable information with the acquiring or merged entity in order to continue serving you and others information, updates and offers concerning the Sites or Services.
Co-branded and Other Affiliated Sites
As stated above, certain information or Services offered or provided through the Sites may, from time to time, be provided on or through other websites operated by or in conjunction with third party providers ("Partners"). These websites and the features thereon may have the same "look and feel" as Westonaccess.com's Sites and/or Services. Westonaccess.com terms these websites "co-branded sites", and often times a Partner's logo or name may appear on the website, or the Partner's name may appear in the URL. Although Westonaccess.com will continue to own any personally identifiable information collected about you from one of these co-branded sites, such information may be shared by Westonaccess.com with that Partner. However, a Partner will not rent, sell, or disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless you consent to such disclosures and use in advance (for example, you may be asked to opt-in on a particular co-branded site in order to receive information or offers from a Partner, its affiliates or agents).
Third Party Links
Westonaccess.com places a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, and we undertake reasonable security measures that comply with federal regulations to protect the data that resides on our servers. Westonaccess.com also uses secure server software (SSL) to process all financial transactions which occur on the Sites. SSL encrypts all of your personal information transmitted over the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. However, no security system is impenetrable. Westonaccess.com cannot warrant or guarantee the security of its servers, nor can it guarantee that information supplied by Subscribers or other users will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Westonaccess.com over the Internet.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your address, zip code), or if you no longer desire to use or access one of the Sites or Services, Westonaccess.com encourages you to correct, update or remove the personal information that you provided. This can be done at the "Login" page on each of the Sites. Keep in mind, however, that even if you delete your account from Westonaccess.com's records, there will be residual information that will remain within Westonaccess.com's databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain personally identifiable information.
How To Contact Us
Please relay any questions you may have pertaining to our above stated policies by usinh the contact form on the bottom of the page
This Policy was last changed on July 4, 2004. If Westonaccess.com makes changes to any of the terms or conditions of the Policy, the changes will be posted in this document so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless Westonaccess.com advises you otherwise. Your continued use of the Services and/or the Sites after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this web page and review this Policy regularly. Copyright © 2011, Westonaccess.com All rights reserved.